In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to request a full refund or exchange on any sunglasses or opticals within 14 days of delivery under the following terms:
- The item is unworn and in its original, undamaged condition
- The item has not been personalized or made to a customer’s specification like prescription glasses.
- All items are returned including the glasses, case and cleaning cloth
- The return request is accompanied by a valid invoice or order number
The right of refund or exchange does not apply in case of:
- purchase of frames with corrective lenses produced upon individual order;
- manufacturing corrective lenses upon individual order.
This policy applies only to items purchased from sireneeyewear.com
How does the returning of the ordered product work?
To request a return, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach a valid invoice or order number to the e-mail. You can also use a returning form that is available on our website.
Then you should send back the frames to us. Our return address is: Sirène sp. z o.o. Niemcewicza 7/9 194 02-022 Warsaw Poland.
Sirène will return all payments received not later than 14 days from the day of your request on return and receiving back the product.
Sirène will reimburse payments using the same payment method, which was used by you in the initial transaction.
Returning responsibility and cost
Please note that all returned goods remain the responsibility of the sender until received by Sirène. We recommend you select a safe/traceable delivery service, retaining proof of postage. Sirène will not refund the delivery cost for returning the original item but upon safe receipt, we will be happy to organize the delivery of the replacement item and cover the cost of this delivery at no extra charge.